In the following lines Iʼm going to deal with a republic which you wonʼt find in any political map of the world, definitely not on such a map which was printed in Chisinau. Iʼm talking about Pridnestrovian Moldovan Republic (hereinafter “PMR” or “Pridnestrovie”), which is called by Moldovan nationalists, who don’t know their own history, “Transnistria”, or rather, they name it indefinitely – “eastern provinces”…
- Gas power plants as a part of the energy mix of the Slovak Republic
- Валашская колонизация в позднем Средневековье и Новом времени и ее значение для словацкой культурной идентичности
- The importance of gas trading hubs for Slovakia
- The military and geopolitical doctrine of Russia: new perspectives or the rebirth of an empire?
- The legal status of the Caspian Sea
Subscribe to newsletterEnter your email address and choose which categories you wish to receive email newsletters.
TagsAbkhazia Albania Alexander Lukashenko Armenia Azerbaijan Balkans Belarus Caucasus Central Europe Conflict in Georgia crisis areas Dmitry Medvedev Eastern Europe energy energy security EU European Union gas Gazprom geopolitics Georgia Iran islam Israel Kosovo Middle East Mikheil Saakashvili Moldova Nabucco gas pipeline NATO oil OMV Republic of Serbia Russia Russian Federation South Caucasus South Ossetia Syria terrorism Turkey Ukrajina UN USA Vladimir Putin Western Balkans
DespiteBorders on Facebook