Pridnestrovskaia Moldavskaia Respublica is going to celebrate its 20 anniversary since it declared independence. The people who created the republic in a nation-wide unity became disappointed by the situation in Pridnestrovie today, after they devolved power on the leaders of the country. Many things happened since 1990. There was a military conflict with Moldova in 1991-1992, a transition to market economy and serious transformations…
- Gas power plants as a part of the energy mix of the Slovak Republic
- Валашская колонизация в позднем Средневековье и Новом времени и ее значение для словацкой культурной идентичности
- The importance of gas trading hubs for Slovakia
- Геополитические перспективы Вишеградской группы
- The military and geopolitical doctrine of Russia: new perspectives or the rebirth of an empire?
Subscribe to newsletterEnter your email address and choose which categories you wish to receive email newsletters.
TagsAbkhazia Albania Alexander Lukashenko Armenia Azerbaijan Balkans Belarus Caucasus Central Europe Conflict in Georgia crisis areas Dmitry Medvedev Eastern Europe energy energy security EU European Union gas Gazprom geopolitics Georgia Iran islam Israel Kosovo Middle East Mikheil Saakashvili Moldova Nabucco gas pipeline NATO oil OMV Republic of Serbia Russia Russian Federation South Caucasus South Ossetia Syria terrorism Turkey Ukrajina UN USA Vladimir Putin Western Balkans
DespiteBorders on Facebook