In September 2007, the European Commission introduced the third package of legislative proposals aimed at the EU internal energy market and his further liberalisation. In the centre of the Commission’s attention are primarily wider possibility for the consumer to choose a supplier, fairer prices, environment-friendly energy production and the security of supplies.The reason for the introduction…
Tagged: energy market liberalization
- Gas power plants as a part of the energy mix of the Slovak Republic
- Валашская колонизация в позднем Средневековье и Новом времени и ее значение для словацкой культурной идентичности
- The importance of gas trading hubs for Slovakia
- The military and geopolitical doctrine of Russia: new perspectives or the rebirth of an empire?
- Serbia after the arrest of Radovan Karadžić – the condition of the discussion about relations with the EU and the stance on own past
Subscribe to newsletterEnter your email address and choose which categories you wish to receive email newsletters.
TagsAbkhazia Albania Alexander Lukashenko Armenia Azerbaijan Balkans Belarus Caucasus Central Europe Conflict in Georgia crisis areas Dmitry Medvedev Eastern Europe energy energy security EU European Union gas Gazprom geopolitics Georgia Iran islam Israel Kosovo Middle East Mikheil Saakashvili Moldova Nabucco gas pipeline NATO oil OMV Republic of Serbia Russia Russian Federation South Caucasus South Ossetia Syria terrorism Turkey Ukrajina UN USA Vladimir Putin Western Balkans
DespiteBorders on Facebook