Principles of approval and publishing of the text
1. DespiteBoarders.com journal will only accept texts which deal with one of the topics stated on the website (politics, security, economics, law and language) whereby they are directly related to region of Central, South-east or Eastern Europe (particularly states of the former USSR and West Balkan), Middle and Far East, Middle Asia or global issues.
2. Only scientific, professional or summarizing works will be accepted that satisfy the usual criteria (including correct notation of references numbered in the order as they appear in the text). We will also accept certain texts of analytical or news nature, particularly critical and expert interviews with significant personalities, whose activities affect the subject of interest of the journal.
3. The most significant content criterion is the information depth, knowledge value, depth and details of issue analysis. Further criteria include objectiveness and currentness of analysed issues.
4. The journal will only publish texts not previously published that satisfy the aforementioned criteria or high quality authors´ translations of valuable analytical texts. The author, original title, other bibliographical details and reference of the original text shall be stated at the end of the article (before notes).
5. As far as the format side is concerned the texts shall be divided into whole paragraphs without using spaces or indentions at the beginning of a paragraph. Paragraphs are divided only by whole lines. The formatting of references on notes and references to other links shall be ensured by the editorial office once the article is approved.
6. DespiteBoarder.com does only accept texts in English, Slovak or Czech language. Alternatively we accept texts in German or Russian language. We do not provide translation of the texts. Articles in languages which require translation into Slovak (Serbian, Ukrainian, Hungarian, etc.) will only be accepted after agreement with the author. All text must be correct according to linguistic norms of particular language. In most cases the editorial office does not provide proofreading, unless the parties agreed otherwise. We reserve the right to make orthographical, grammatical, lexical and stylistic changes in texts.
7. The editorial office reserves the right to change picture enclosed to text (in case its content, subject or graphic quality is not suitable for the text). The author shall be informed by email stated in the form on submitting of article.
8. Since we are legally responsible for the added content (within the limits of the law in force on the territory of the Slovak Republic), only texts sent from uncovered IP address will be accepted.
9. In case the author is interested in publishing his article also in other media, he shall ask the editorial office of DespiteBorders.com for permission.
10. The editorial office reserves the right to approve or reject any submitted article.