Antimissile shield planned to be deployed by the USA in Poland and Czech republic in protection against potential nuclear threat from „unfriendly” countries like Iran or North Korea undoubtedly became new stumbling-block between two greatest powers in the world. Russian President Vladimir Putin during visit of his Czech partner Vaclav Klaus in Moscow in April this year compared contruction…
- Gas power plants as a part of the energy mix of the Slovak Republic
- Валашская колонизация в позднем Средневековье и Новом времени и ее значение для словацкой культурной идентичности
- The importance of gas trading hubs for Slovakia
- The legal status of the Caspian Sea
- The military and geopolitical doctrine of Russia: new perspectives or the rebirth of an empire?
Subscribe to newsletterEnter your email address and choose which categories you wish to receive email newsletters.
TagsAbkhazia Albania Alexander Lukashenko Armenia Azerbaijan Balkans Belarus Caucasus Central Europe Conflict in Georgia crisis areas Dmitry Medvedev Eastern Europe energy energy security EU European Union gas Gazprom geopolitics Georgia Iran islam Israel Kosovo Middle East Mikheil Saakashvili Moldova Nabucco gas pipeline NATO oil OMV Republic of Serbia Russia Russian Federation South Caucasus South Ossetia Syria terrorism Turkey Ukrajina UN USA Vladimir Putin Western Balkans
DespiteBorders on Facebook